What is Phytosterol Complex?
Phytosterol complex is a supplement formula that is made from a blend of effective plant sterols and is used to boost the cardiovascular system and the health of the prostate gland hence preventing coronary heart diseases and the conditions of an enlarged prostate such as BPH.
This product is in the form of soft gels that are packaged in small bottles containing 100 soft gels each.
The price of Phytosterol complex is not universal to all the websites that market it. According to one of the websites, the price is as follows;
- $10.96 per bottle.
Phytosterol Complex Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
This product is manufactured by a company known as Physiologics. This company has gained a reputation of making high quality medical products that have satisfied all the criteria set by international medical bodies.
The manufacturer boasts that this product is the best compared to the other supplements because it is composed of 100% natural plant sterols that other than boosting the health of the prostate and its functioning, they also facilitate the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system hence minimizing the chances of coronary heart infections and BPH.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The manufacturer further claims that this product is fast acting such that improvements can be visible within 2 to 3 weeks after the beginning of dosage intake.
How does Phytosterol Complex work?
As mentioned earlier, this product boosts the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system and that of the prostate gland. It does this function by reducing the intake of LDL, which is a harmful cholesterol and encourages the intake of HDL (a useful cholesterol).
As the level of LDL drops and the level of HDL rises, the healthy wellbeing of the cardiovascular system is promoted. When this system is healthy there will be good blood circulation in the prostate gland and since this product also contains Beta-sitosterol and other ingredients, the healthy wellbeing of the prostate will also be facilitated.
The ingredients of Phytosterol Complex
The main ingredients in this product are plant sterols which are very effective in lowering the amounts of harmful cholesterols and therefore promoting the health of the heart and the prostate gland.
These plant sterol work by mimicking the cholesterols therefore inducing the body to position them in the place of cholesterols. This will lead to more intakes of the plant sterols and a decrease in the harmful cholesterol. This effect will then boost the healthy wellbeing of the heart and the prostate. These plant sterols include;
- Canola oil.
- Soy bean oil.
- Citrus pectin.
- Titanium dioxide.
Beta-sitosterol on the other hand, other than lowering the cholesterol levels, it also supports the immune system hence enabling the body to fight the disease causing pathogens.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What are the Benefits of Phytosterol Complex?
- It facilitates the healthy wellbeing of the heart and its functioning hence reducing the chances of heart diseases.
- It also improves the overall health of the prostate. This in turn boosts men’s sexual performance and it also increases their sperm count.
- Through improving the health of the prostate gland, there will be a normal and smooth flow in the urinary tract. This will give the users a humble time in their daily activities especially sleeping since the number of trips to the bathroom will be greatly reduced.
- It might boost the body’s immunity.
- It is fast acting and improvements can be seen within 3 weeks from the beginning of dosage intake.
- It does not contain any animal product or by-product therefore it is vegetarian safe.
What are the Drawbacks of Phytosterol Complex?
- Despite the mentioned benefits this product cannot treat or cure conditions of the prostate.
- Despite the fact that it is cheaper than the surgical procedures, it is definitely more expensive than other supplements in its class.
The Dosage Instructions for Phytosterol Complex
The user should take 2(two) soft gels, twice a day with food or otherwise as advised by a qualified medical doctor.
The precautions in using Phytosterol Complex
- Anyone with a high cholesterol level should seek medical assistance before using this product.
- It should be used by adult men only.
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place only.
- If the seal is broken, the user is advised against using the product.
- The user should read the warnings, directions and instructions carefully before using the product.
- It should be kept away from children.
Does Phytosterol Complex interact with other medication?
No. This because it is composed of purely natural plant sterols.
Phytosterol Complex Review – The Bottom Line
Phytosterol complex has so far been a success. This is because; firstly, unlike the other supplements in its class, it also promotes the health of the cardiovascular system.
Secondly, the technology behind this product took a different approach since it only used plant sterols which are more effective compared to the ingredients found in the other supplements which are ineffective given the dynamic nature of the targeted medical conditions. Lastly, this product is convenient to the user since the soft gels are easy to take.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."