This is an all natural cream that is made from a blend of natural ingredients and does not contain any animal product or by-product. This product works to support the healthy functioning of the prostate.
The Manufacturer Information and Claims About Prostate Care
The manufacturer claims that this product is 100% natural because it is made from natural products that have undergone scientific research and criticism and later proven to work. The manufacture further claims that it is the safest solution to the problem of the enlarged prostate that brings with it other problems such as uncontrolled urination i.e., high frequency and urgency of urination. According to the manufacturer this product is safer than the surgical procedures performed to rectify enlarged prostates therefore; it is the best deal men with the aforementioned condition could ever get.
According to the manufacturer, Prostate Care-2 oz will cost users a total retail price of $25.99. On the other hand, Prostate Care-1.7 oz costs $29.99.
How does Prostate Care work?
This cream contains unique and very potent ingredients. They are natural progesterone and other plant-derived ingredients. These ingredients, as it will be discussed in the succeeding topics, perform different functions that will eventually promote the healthy functioning of the prostate which will then bring the anticipated positive results.
The Ingredients of Prostate Care
The active ingredients include;
- Saw palmetto: It is extracted from natural sources and it works to reduce the frequency and urgency of urination in men. This effect will give them a humble night time sleep.
- Pygeum africanum: This is also all natural since it is extracted from pygeum bark. It performs the same function as saw palmetto in addition to relieving pain during urination.
- Lycopene: This is potent and an all natural ingredient. It ensures that this no abnormal cell growth in the prostate tissue hence promoting a healthy cell replication.
- Dionized Water: This ingredient is also important since it facilitates the circulation of the other ingredients bin the affected areas for their effective functioning.
- Zinc stearate: This ingredient delivers zinc to the affected areas. Zinc boosts the healthy functioning of the prostate.
- Progesterone USP .75%: This ingredient is derived from wild yam. It is very crucial in the healthy functioning of the prostate
There are other ingredients which are also important and complementary to the functions of the others. They are; capric triglycerides, cetyl alcohol, apricot oil, stinging nettle extract, pumpkin seed oil, soy bean extract, etc.
The Benefits of Prostate Care
- It supports the healthy functioning of the prostate hence boosting men’s sexual performance.
- It works effectively to reduce the frequency and urgency of urination hence giving men a comfortable time, concentration and focus needed in their daily activities.
- It is safer than other ways of dealing with an enlarged prostate.
- It is also affordable.
- It is all natural hence has very few cases of side effects.
- It is also 100% vegetarian and therefore can be used by all men with the aforementioned condition.
- This product is more expensive than supplements that are used to support the health of the prostate although it is contrary to what the manufacturer claimed earlier on.
- The information on the website also has not been evaluated by the FDA.
- The site is also biased in the sense that they only posted the positive customer reviews hence it is difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of this product.
The dosage instructions for Prostate Care.
The user is advised to apply ¼ to 1/8 of a teaspoon on areas with dense network of capillaries. It should be applied 3 weeks on and one week off or as advised by a qualified medical worker.
The Precautions in using Prostate Care
- This product is meant for adult men only.
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place away from extreme heat and should not be refrigerated.
- It should be kept away from children’s reach.
- In case of any side effect, the user is advised to stop using the product and most importantly seek medical assistance.
- The user should read the warnings, direction of usage and any other relevant information on the product packaging carefully before using it.
- The user should not under-dose or over-dose.
The side effects of Prostate Care
The only reported side effects are headaches, skin irritation and inflammations in the bladder. These side effects can also indicate other infections. The user is advised to seek medical assistance in case of any side effect.
Does Prostate Care interact with other medication?
No. this is because there is no reported case about the same and also the ingredients in this product are all natural hence there is a very unlikely chance of reactions with other medications.
Prostate Care has proven to offer the best solution to problems that come with enlarged prostates and unhealthy urinary tract flow despite the aforementioned drawbacks. This product does not contain any animal product or by-product this eliminates any animal product-allergic reaction probability and hence makes it suitable for vegetarian men. The ingredients have also undergone scientific study and criticism and have been proven to work. This has won the user’s confidence and trust about the product.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."