What is Pumpkin Seed Complex?
Pumpkin seed complex tablets are a vitamin-rich concentrate that is designed to promote a healthy prostate and bladder functioning.
The formula contains pumpkin seed concentrate as well as selenium, saw palmetto and other ingredients. It is important to note that the product is gluten-free.
It does not contain, salt, sugar, and preservatives, artificial flavor or artificial color making it the most natural product used to treat prostate complications.
Its seeds and oil are designed to make medicine. The seeds and oil of pumpkin can be used in treating bladder irritation, intestinal worms, kidney infections and trouble urinating due to a benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
The drug is sold in a container and has 90 capsules per bottle. The drug is available online and from the drugstore at the retail price stated below;
- $28.99 per bottle.
It is important that the price may vary in different websites.
Pumpkin Seed Complex Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Pumpkin seed complex tablets (only natural) are manufactured by Only Natural Company which is based in the USA. However, there are different companies around the world that manufacture drugs with pumpkin seeds as the main ingredient with the aim of treating prostate problems.
The company boasts that the drug is mainly composed of natural ingredients that have little side effect during their use. The manufacturer also states that the medication is the cheapest, most effective and the safest compared to other prostate medication.
How Pumpkin Seed Complex Works?
The amino acids found in the pumpkin seeds decrease the symptoms which are caused by a prostate which is enlarged. The pumpkin seed inhibits the formation of DHT which is primarily responsible for prostate problems.
Pumpkin seed oil breaks down DHT through the liver. Pumpkin seed combines with other herbs in order to form a powerful mixture. Pumpkin seeds also cause diuresis.
This leads to increased urine production which helps in relieving bladder discomfort. The proteins found in pumpkin seed facilitate in the repairing of worn out tissues where damage has taken place. Saw palmetto, an active ingredient also combats BPH.
What are the Ingredients in Pumpkin Seed Complex?
- Inhibits the expansion of the bladder and the prostate
- Promotes prostate health therefore supporting its function
Pumpkin Seed Concentrate
- Provides the body with proteins which help in repairing damaged and worn out tissues. This ensures a healthy prostate.
- Supplies the body with fatty acids and sterols. The nutrients promote a healthy prostate
- A natural anti-oxidant derived from tomatoes which protects the body against free radicals which might damage the prostate.
Isoflavonoids from soy beans
- An extraction from soy beans which promotes the overall health of the bladder and prostate.
Some of the additional ingredients include; Magnesium Stearate, silica, gelatin, and pygeum extract which all combine with the main ingredients to function as a powerful drug and maintain a normal prostate size and a proper functioning of the bladder.
What are the Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Complex?
- May reduce prostate problems by boosting the body with a rich vitamin base which helps in maintaining a normal prostate size.
- Could improve sexual potency by reducing the signs of erectile dysfunction(ED). ED is more common among older men.
- Might prevent hair loss by limiting DHT production.
- Could improve the normal functioning of the bladder by maintaining a normal size.
What are the Drawbacks of Pumpkin Seed Complex?
- Soy extracts might cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Not very effective on its own and may need combination with other prostate medication.
The Dosage Instructions
Take two capsules daily with a meal or as directed by the doctor.
- Do not use if the seal is damaged or missing
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the product in a cool dry place.
- Take with food.
- The drug is not to be taken to prevent or cure any diseases.
- Stop using the product if no results are seen after a specified period of time or in case of any side effects
There are no recorded drug interactions since the product is made of natural ingredients. It is least likely to react with other medications.
Pumpkin Seed Complex Review – The Bottom Line
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Prostatitis are among the prostate conditions that affect millions of men worldwide. All men are at risk.
More than half the men over 40 years have an enlarged prostate many people opt for treatment the natural way because of the fewer side effects that come with it.
It has been scientifically proven that the drug is safe for human consumption. From the consumer reviews; we can see that the drug is effective so men should use the product so as to help reduce the rising number of cases reported of men who suffer from prostate conditions.
It is however, recommended to research more products online since there might be some options which deliver better results than this product.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."