Prostate Factors is a supplement that is created by Michael Schwartz, who is the President of Michael’s Naturopathic Programs. Michael had worked as a sales rep, a retailer, a teacher, a naturopathic counselor, and also a producer of supplements in the natural food industry since 1975. The first naturopathic that he had made aims to nourish and improve overall health for his family, friends, and clients.
Prostate Factors all natural ingredients making it safe for the body. It can be used in the early stage of an enlarged prostate that can provide you maximum results when combined with healthy diet.
The supplement is inexpensive wherein you can have a bottle with 60 capsules for only $17.99 and a bottle with 120 capsules for $28.99.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about the Prostate Factors
Michael’s Naturopathic Programs is the manufacturer of the supplement that combines traditional and contemporary herbs in order to create complete naturopathic supplements. The company produces more than 80 products in different categories that include minerals specialty items.
How Does Prostate Factors Works?
Prostate factors work to lots of customers and they encourage using it during the early stages of prostate enlargement. It is said to work better if you will maintain a healthy diet. Prostate factors also contain effective and efficient ingredients that can guarantee of providing you good prostate health. Reviews said that Prostate factors can provide you the feeling of having 10 years younger prostate.
People consider this as a preventive supplement for prostate cancer that when taken with the right dosage and match up with diet, you can expect positive results.
Ingredients of Prostate Factors
- Bee Pollen – it helps restore prostate health that includes BPH and prostatitis.
- Alanine (as L-Alanine) and Glycine – It supports prostate health and reduces the symptoms of BPH.
- Parsley Leaf (Petroselinium sativum) – It slows down the growth of prostate cancer cells.
- Glutamine (as L-Glutamine) – It decreases the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Echinacea Root (Echinace angustifolia) – It shrink swollen prostate gland and treat chronic prostatitis
- Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum) – Balance the calcium in the body
- Liposterolic Extract (from Saw Palmetto Berry) – It decreases the amount of dihydrotesterone in the prostate.
- Pygeum and Saw Palmetto – These are commonly used for prostate health supplements.
- (Fruit)(Serenoa serrulata)(5% Fatty Acids) – Cure for BPH
- Vitamin C – Higher doses of this vitamin is an effective treatment for cancer. it also prevents the prostate from getting bigger and control the production of bacteria that can infect the prostate and can cause prostatitis.
- Vitamin E – It protects that prostate cells and keep them away from free radicals.
- Magnesium and zinc – These minerals can keep the prostate healthy.
- Niacin – It is used to lower the cholesterol levels and can pellagra and cataracts. It can also reduce the inflammation and pain in the joints and can help prevent Alzheimer and prostate cancer.
- Pantothenic Acid – It has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are used in treating prostatitis.
Prostate Factors Benefits
- Prostate Factors is a supplement that is made up of natural ingredients that are typically used in prostate health supplements. Several studies that were conducted for the ingredients have shown that they can provide great results.
- You can have the supplement at a reasonable cost cheaper than other supplements.
- It receives positive customer reviews.
Prostate Factors Drawbacks
- It has higher dosage compared to other prostate health supplements.
- There are information in the website that don’t match up with what is in the bottle.
- It can cause side effects like upset stomach, dizziness, intestinal gas, tingling, redness of the face, and itching.
Dosage Instructions for Prostate Factors
Take 4 tablets with breakfast and with optimal results, you can take 2 tablets with breakfast, and 1 tablet with lunch and dinner. The dosage might be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Prostate Factors Precautions
- You have to take the tablets everyday and should not exceed 4 tablets.
- When taking prescribed medicaments, you have to ask a physician if it is compatible with Prostate Factors.
- Never take the tablets without foods.
- Keep it away from children.
Prostate Factors Side Effects
There are possible side effects that may come with it but not severe. However, if any of the following side effects may occur consult your doctor.
- Upset Stomach
- Burning Sensation
- Redness of the face
- Intestinal gas
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
If you are taking prescribed medicaments, ask your physician about the compatibility with prostate factors supplement.
With the increasing numbers of men who are suffering from prostate, looking for an effective supplement that can help them treat prostate related issues is necessary for them to keep away from the pain and inflammation that they can experience. This is when Prostate Factors can be the best option because it is not only made up of natural ingredients, but it is already proven to be effective. Aside from that, you can also have the supplement in an inexpensive cost. By using prostate factors, you can have a healthy prostate.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.